Saro Agrosciences, the primary entity of the Saroafrica International group, has been a cornerstone since its establishment in 1991. Over the years, Saro Agrosciences has evolved into a prominent figure in the agriculture sector. Their unwavering commitment is dedicated to empowering Nigerian farmers through the provision of top-notch agro-inputs such as crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge. Their goal is to equip farmers with the tools and insights necessary to enhance their crop yields and overall livelihoods sustainably.
In line with their commitment to agricultural excellence, they are currently seeking qualified candidates to join their dynamic team in the following position:
Van Sales Representative:
- Location: Lafiagi, Kwara
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Application Closing Date: 20th November, 2023.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of an OND (Accounts, Economics, Business Management, etc)
- 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Required Age: 23-35 years.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good Communication skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- High integrity and must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to speak the local language of the area
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest
- Possess valid drivers’ license.
- He/she is responsible for using a Vehicle to ensure retail customers are served; and Saro Agrosciences products are available & visible across in assigned routes at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned routes.
- Sell company products to current & potential retail outlets / customers.
- Deliver set targets on all sales KPIs- Call, IMS, Collection, Strike Rate, Average Order Size/Call etc.
- Ensure products are sold as communicated in official company price list in all sales outlets
- Ensure proper maintenance of the van is carried out in accordance with guidelines.
- Maintain a driver’s logbook showing details of itineraries, fuel consumption, maintenance records, etc.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Report issues relating to satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned routes.
- Develop existing & new retail customers to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, & annual volume / revenue targets.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here.