Hotel Capitol is a modern and contemporary hotel that offers not only luxury but comfort at its best. The three-star hotel is strategically located at the heart of Omole Phase 1, making it easily accessible with excellent road networks to other parts of the mainland and the city of Lagos as a whole. The 32-room Hotel offers tastefully furnished deluxe executive and super executive rooms as well as one- and two-bedroom luxury suite.
- Job Title: Experienced Housekeeper
- Location: Ojodu – Ikeja, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for hardworking Housekeepers that can attend to our facility with attention to detail and integrity.
- The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace as required.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Candidates should reside within Agege, Ogba, Ikeja, Ojodu axis (Please don’t apply if you don’t meet this requirement).
Application Closing Date:
10th October, 2023.