About the Company
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Process Artisan
Location: Ilesa Brewery, Osun
Employment Type: Full time
- The key purpose of this role is to operate, maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and Product quality.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Operate machine and equipment.
- Optimize production performance and process.
- Maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devices.
- Maintain safe, healthy, and risk-free working environment.
- Work in teams.
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied.
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions.
- Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems, and improvement opportunities.
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute to achieving it.
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years experience in Packaging/FMCGEnvironment.
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Prepared to work shifts.
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2023.