We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Present, promote, and sell products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform a cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Candidate must be mobile and resident in Port Harcourt.