Finrel Nigeria Limited, a Pharmacy, Veterinary, Supermarket, Bakery, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Monitor inventories and ensure regular availabilities of items to avoid stock out.
- Oversee planning, costing and negotiation with all suppliers to ensure the company enjoy competitive edge in all procurement.
- Ensure all supply meets the company’s requirement in terms of quality, quantity, price and delivery time.
- Ensure total compliance with relevant safety and hygiene on food and beverages items.
- Manage warehousing and inventories at multiple locations.
- Coordinate all logistics to effectively deliver on result e.t.c.
Academic Qualification and Skills:
- HND / B.Sc. in any field.
- Minimum of 1 year demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Organised and time management skills.
- Good negotiation skill and multitasking skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details and good record management skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Background in FCMG or supermarket will be adduced advantage.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date:
15th October, 2023.