Al Minhaaj Model College, an Islamic faith-based, reputable Government-approved Crèche, Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Oke Ola Community Owode Yewa, Ogun State requires the services of qualified teachers.
Following our recent expansion in infrastructure and the influx of new students, it has become pertinent to recruit more academic staff to balance the student to teacher ratio.
We are renowned for academic excellence as we prepare our students to be academically sound and self-reliant. We have maintained a 100% pass record in WAEC and NECO since we got our approval.
1. Planning and delivering lessons to enhance students’ comprehension of the subject topic.
2. Creating learning materials such as lesson notes, assignments, and tests.
3. Evaluating and grading the classwork, assignments, and continuous assessment.
4. Maintaining a classroom environment that is safe and conducive for learning.
5. Understanding the curriculum and teaching students based on existing guidelines.
6. Guiding, and moderating classroom conversations.
7. Maintaining records of student attendance, grades, and other important information.
8. Working with students, parents, teachers, school officials, and/or counselors to identify student needs and evaluate student progress.
9. Participating in training and capacity development programs to enhance teaching methods and develop new teaching strategies.
10. Providing students with feedback through positive criticism or feedback to encourage, motivate, and boost their confidence.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Education or PGDE. The minimum qualification for the position is NCE/ND.
2. A minimum of 3 years of work experience.
3. The candidate should be experienced in coaching students for external examinations such as WAEC and JAMB.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Good organizational skills.
3. Outstanding interpersonal skills.
4. Positive attitude and disposition to work.
5. Proficiency in the use of the computer and internet.
6. Must possess leadership skills.
7. Must be morally upright and observe the Islamic etiquettes at all times.
1. The salary is attractive and is subject to negotiations if the candidate meets our recruitment standard.
2. Accommodations are available for those coming from far distances.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should send their CVs, cover letters and other relevant credentials via email to [email protected]. Kindly call the following numbers for enquiry 08032885268, 08056304757.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.