Cifman College is a co-educational secondary institution, founded in April 2009, with a focus on offering all-around education through an integrated scheme of a mix of Nigerian and British curricula. The curricula and co-curricula activities are student-centered and are channeled towards students’ strength and their core competence in a bid to achieve independence in learning and learners being critical to what they learn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Accountant
- Location: Lagos
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Prepare the annual and monthly budgets and monitor adherence to budget through monthly performance reviews
- Prepare a cashflow projection for the company and manage the cash position
- Prepare and present Financial Analytics for Decision Making
- Assist with preparing tax returns and complying with corporate reporting requirements
- Ensure that all statutory deductions are filed on time
- Effectively manage all customer accounts receivables
- Processing the employees’ expense reports and verifying that all expenses are captured correctly and are within approved limits
- Reviews invoices, receipts and other documents supporting transactions to verify the accuracy
- Prepare, review and analyse monthly financial statements and report any variances to management, while identifying areas for improvement
- Coordinate the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes
- Coordinate the statutory audit of financial statements and ensure that they filed with regulatory authorities on time
- Assess financial risks
- In formal meetings, present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients.
- Ensure that all finance policies and procedures for the company are strictly adhered to.
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Accounting professional certification (ICAN/ACCA) is a necessity.
- A proven track record of academic and professional excellence
- Knowledge of Accounting Software to prepare financial reports
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: