iRecruiters Africa is a fast-growing recruitment firm, offering world-class virtual recruitment & job posting services. Mission To be Africa’s trusted high quality talent providers, creating value-added partnership.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Salary Range: ₦200,000 – ₦300,000/month
Key Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Planning and designating the duties and activities of the staff in his line of management.
- Taking inventory and ensuring measure are put in place and adhered to prevent theft and robberies.
- Informing the Area Manager about the activities of the store such as visit from public authorities, accidents or emergencies etc.
- Take note of improvements to be made and measures to be put in place for efficiency.
- Review all cancellations of total receipt, complaints, returns from customers and ensure that a customer’s complaint are not suspicious or unjustified then report to the Area Manager for decision making.
- Provide training to new hires
- Make decisions on Order and Order quantities
- Ensure that legal requirements are adhered to, such as regulations for the sales of alcohol.
- Monitor the shelve stocks, product displays, and the general appearance of the store layout for maximal productivity.
- Investigate market trends and offer products that would appeal to customers.
- Ensure accuracy in price labelling
- Ensure deliveries from the Warehouse and direct suppliers are accurate and report any delivery mistakes.
- Ensure all books, reports, forms and documents in the store are well kept.
- And every other duty assigned to this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, finance management or a related field from a recognized University.
- 3+ years’ experience as a store manager or any supervisory role.
- Proven experience with preparing budgets, and financial and expense reports.
- Knowledge of product and consumer trends, marketing strategies and how to utilize them.
- Strong supervisory, interpersonal, and collaborative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Keen attention to details.
- Must be analytical and comfortable reviewing data.
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Must be motivated, organized, and determined.
- Proven ability to build collaborative relationships across cross-functional teams
- Must be results-driven, commercially aware, and have problem-solving abilities
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks, can work with a plan, and work in a fast pace environment
- Good organizational skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to the link below to apply:
Deadline: Not specified