Rockshield Asset Protection Company Limited is a technology-driven security and asset protection services provider.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- City: Ikoyi
- Job Field: Security / Intelligence
- The Security Patrol Officer is expected to provide support to the Security Operation Manager to effectively manage Security in all Client locations, set objectives that will ensure guards efficiency and standard security services.
- Monitors and ensures adherence to post orders, defined standards and operating procedures by the operatives.
- The jobholder patrols and monitors the activities of Security operatives across assigned client locations.
- Drives and ensures strict compliance with Rockshield’s standards for operational excellence; escalates issues, threats or infractions and engages appropriate officers for prompt resolution; and provides reports and updates on assigned locations.
- Supervise security guards and ensure compliance with company’s guarding policy.
- Conduct routine patrols of clients’ locations in assigned area of responsibility with bike to ensure the guards are performing their duties, strictly in adherence to the post orders at the protected locations.
- Maintain strict discipline and adherence to laid down regulations by the operatives under his command.
- Ensure complete guard strength in assigned locations.
- Patrol and monitor the activities of guards and beats in assigned locations.
- Provide guidance to guards on assigned duties.
- Handle guards’ complaints
- Download information from clocking device from all the allocated locations to the mobile down-loader
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives with the aim to enhance productivity, profitability, customer service and Business development.
- B.Sc. / HND in any discipline.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a Security Role.
- Knowledge of industrial security management (physical Security personnel services & electronic security systems mgt.).
- Knowledge of Corporate Security management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to ride bike and be familiar with Lagos routes.
- Must have valid Rider’s license and permit.
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate response.
- Must be able to work with speed.
- Previous experience as a police officer, military/paramilitary is an advantage.
- Must have no criminal record.
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective leadership skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, assignments, and duties.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: Sep 11, 2023