Pairview Limited was Formed in 2009, employing a team of leading industry practitioners, Pairview drives Big Data, analytics and performance innovation through its range of products and services. We specialize in providing business analytics consulting, training, career development, and talent resourcing and recruitment to a wide spectrum of business clients and individual customers across the UK and also at the international level. With our career path training programs providing a conveyer belt of new talent to the employment market, we want to ensure our delegates get access to the very best career opportunities that their in-demand skills should command. We have been growing exponentially and are launching the next phase of our business growth strategy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Sales Consultant based in Lagos whose summary responsibility is to actively drive sales by providing information on career advancement in digital technology through the Pairview range of learning services (technical and management training programmes) and careers services (recruitment consultancy) to potential clients (B2C and B2B).
- Attending the Fairview global events, delivering powerpoint lectures and information, advice and guidance to help attendees make relevant choices about their careers.
- Working with leads (generated from the marketing unit) who register their interests to have a one-one career consultation sessions regarding a change and/or improvement in their careers.
- Following up on interest from potential delegates who attend or wish to attend Pairview tech events, ensuring that they are fully subscribed to and attended.
- Building a solid product knowledge of the Pairview range of learning programmes and services to provide relevant career development information to a lead during a consultation session.
- Intelligently assessing and deducing digital skills gaps and needs in any leads career background and recommending relevant career programme that will be suitable to advancing the career development of the lead.
- Helping leads understand the current job market, highlighting where the best opportunities exist through digital skills training
- Designing and implementing go-to market strategies for delivering monthly sales target.
- Smartly recommending suitable career programmes that are in line with the leads career development needs and training budget to close sales opportunities.
- Smoothly running demo sessions to leads duration consultation sessions, providing them a thorough walk-through the Pairview learning platforms to facilitate sales closure.
- Developing and growing new client relationships and driving business sales by identifying and closing new opportunities.
- Building local networks through participation in professional/technological networking and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the global labor market.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
Client Relationship Management:
- Work closely with the Customer Experience & Retention team to implement retention strategies for new and existing programme subscribers
- Liaise with the Customer Experience & Retention Unit Retention in growing customer-referral rate from existing subscriber base
- Maintain a professional customer relationship with existing clients
Key Performance Indicators
- Total Number of Career Consultation Sessions Held per Month
- Total Number of Subscriptions per Month
- Total Revenue per Month
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent
- A Post-graduate desirable is desirable
- A professional certificate in tech and management is desirable
- High proficiency in the use of email campaign applications like mail chimp, Zoho crm, MS applications etc.
- Strong tech consultative and sales skill
- Knowledge of competitors and the tech industry
- Strong command in verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to build client relationships and businesses
- Customer-focused & service oriented.
N150,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
3oth September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.