- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA , Others
- Experience: 3 – 6 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial , Law / Legal
- Salary Range: ₦300,000 – ₦400,000/month
- Administrative support services to the CEO.
- Manage sensitive data for the CEO and Organisation
- Examine documents for the CEO’s review to ensure quality control and compliance with company’s procedures and policies.
- Monitor and manage the CEO’s internal and external correspondence.
- Manage regulatory compliances and renwal of Expert qoutas for all International Staff .
- Develop corporate communication materials for the Company.
- Obtain weekly/monthly activity reports from departmental team leads and collate for the CEO’s review.
- Provide assistance to the CEO in preparation of reports and presentations.
- Respond to client queries and request and escalate as required to the relevant department and personnel
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing system (Hardcopy and Electronic)
- Take minutes of CEO’s meetings and produce memos of such for review.
- Ensure and coordinate relevant and adequate logistics and Travel plans for the CEO and other key stakeholders
- Manage , Process and documentation Visa and work permits for all Expatriate staff
- Liaise with various departmental heads as required by the CEO
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct research and create reports or presentations
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
- Basic computer and office equipment skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Age Limit: 32 Years
- N250,000 – N350,000 / Month
- All statutory ,Training & Health Care cover
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: Sep 3, 2023