Summary Key Deliverables:
- Manage financial transactions, prepare routine financial reports, ensuring accuracy of financial records
- Manage all accounting processes, projects and initiatives with little oversight
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Monitor budgets, reconciling budget and expenditure
- Provide insight in the development of budgets
- Timely preparation and filing of tax
- Monitoring of internal controls ensuring processes are improved
- Other tasks that may be assigned
- Manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
- Accounting software knowledge desired or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of modern accounting theories and practices.
- Ability to analyze accounting data and financial statements.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong interpersonal and Impeccable communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Passionate, courageous, and self-driven, with keen attention for details
Educational and Professional Qualification
- Degree in Accounting or a related field
- 0-3 years experience working as an Accountant
- Professional certifications in related field is an added advantage