- Provide advice on the provision of the law as it affect real estate from time to time
- Draft legal agreements
- Provide internal advisory services to departments within the company
- Provide legal support to all departmental projects and job functions
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies and procedures
- Analyze and review legal agreements, legislation, and documents
- Promote compliance with all statutory obligations imposed upon employees and the company as a whole.
- Review and advise management on the legal implications of internal policies and procedures
- Review and draft contracts, agreements, and internal policies
- B.Sc. in law from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a similar role post-NYSC
- Must be called to bar
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Strong communication, strategic, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.