- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Delta
- Job Field: Human Resources / HR
As the HR Business Partner, you will be a crucial part of our HR team, partnering closely with the business to provide strategic HR solution. You will work collaboratively with management to implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with our business goals in the logistics sector. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our people-related processes and programs drive the success of our organization.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to align HR strategies with business objectives.
- Develop and execute HR plans and programs that enhance organizational capability.
- Work with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and ensure timely recruitment.
- Implement talent acquisition strategies to attract, select, and onboard top logistics talent.
- Address and resolve employee relations issues to maintain a positive work environment.
- Conduct investigations, recommend corrective actions, and ensure compliance with labor laws.
- Implement performance management processes and provide guidance to managers on performance issues.
- Develop and oversee employee development plans.
- Administer compensation and benefits programs, ensuring competitiveness within the logistics industry.
- Conduct compensation analysis and market research.
- Identify training needs and work with leadership to design and implement training programs.
- Encourage a culture of continuous learning.
- Maintain and update HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance.
- Use HR metrics to measure the effectiveness of HR initiatives.
- Provide data-driven insights for informed decision-making.
- Must be willing to travel within the southern part of Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field. Master’s degree or HR certification is a plus.
- Proven experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager in the logistics or similar industry.
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in HRIS and MS Office applications.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to HR challenges.