- We are looking for a results-oriented HR/Admin officer to implement our strategies for human capital growth.
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with recruitment and personnel management in the hospitality and entertainment landscape in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos states.
- You will collaborate with other departments to achieve business goals.
- Manage recruitment, onboarding, performance monitoring and management, employee relationships, training and compensation process
- Design and implement strategies for staff reward and discipline
- Administer implemented control measures across the group
- Produce documents, draft letters, and reports
- Cover attendance at meetings and properly document discussions.
- Manage temp and off-site staff
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in hospitality HR management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law or any of the social sciences
- An understanding of labor regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Office 365, Google Workspace and possibly a CRM