- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Location: Rest of Nigeria (Nation-wide)
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
We are excited to inform you that the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is live. This program provides aspiring professionals like you with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to gain valuable workplace skills and experience. At Union Bank, we take pride in being a forward-thinking bank that is building a team of versatile and exceptional individuals who are equipped to take on new challenges and make an impact.
Union Bank’s Graduate Trainee is the perfect way to set the right foundation for your career and thrive in the workplace. Our goal is to find simpler and smarter ways to do things better each time. We encourage and value innovation & creativity because it gives us a competitive advantage as we expand our business and empower our stakeholders.
As a participant in the Graduate Trainee Programme, you will benefit from the following:
Fast-Paced Learning Platform:
- The Bootcamp offers you a platform and an opportunity for continuous learning to hone your skills and grow in your career.
Broad Career Opportunities:
- At Union Bank, you have the privilege to take on vacant roles and rotate jobs within and outside your current departments.
- Master timeless leadership skills needed by leaders in every organization, regardless of role, industry, or location.
A Positive Work Environment:
- Enjoy working in a positive work environment that promotes employee well-being, productivity, and growth.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc (2nd class lower) or HND (lower class) in any computer-related disciplines (Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science) or any IT certification is required for Tech Bootcamp applicants.
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption letter is mandatory
- Candidates must not be older than 27 years by April 2024
- No previous work experience required