- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Ensure the front office and other areas, including displays, are neat, well arranged and presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Greet guests and customers and provide them with superb customer service.
- Perform a cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Receiving and processing orders.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection and packaging to customers
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated store records and files
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Supporting the sales & admin department with other administrative tasks when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Social media savvy
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback