- Job Type: Full time
- Qualification: BSc
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Admin and office
- To oversee the daily operations of the training program
- Prepare training budget and liaise with the facilitators of each training module or specialization
- Ensure procurement of all supplies needed for the training sessions, including certificates and training materials as and when due
- Keep track and record of all participants in the client database
- Attend to walk-in customers and resolve customer’s issues
- Client documentation and record-keeping
- Planning meetings and appointments
- Prepare customer service and financial reports monthly.
- Plan and coordinate the entire training session as well as getting refreshments for training.
- Prepare a report of the training after each session.
- Maintaining company records, handling budget and providing customer service.
- Promptly and courteously attends to clients/training participants as they come
- Inputs new clients’ form/data into the database
- Receives all incoming mails and handles all official communication and correspondence
- Receives tellers and payment evidence from clients/training participants for onward processing of their receipts
- Carries out other duties as assigned by the Director of Studies.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to the Director of Studies.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc. In Estate Management and Valuation with a (2:1) second class upper; Please note that only applicants with BSc. In Estate Management and Valuation with (2:1) second class upper will be considered.
- Customer relationship management
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent Research skills
- Data Analytics and Statistics
- Record Keeping, file management, and documentation
- Empathy and Friendly attitude
- Strong Attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Procurement and negotiations
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Candidate must be resident within or around Maryland, Ikeja, Yaba and environs