- Monitor and update policy renewal schedule.
- Maintain, manage and update claims database within geographical locations in Nigeria.
- Keeping records of premium and in consultant with account department to ensure timely settlement of premium.
- Conduct periodic claim reviews to assist in training plans.
- Compute and analyze fixed assets data.
- Preparation of reports (weekly and monthly)
- Premium computation and calculations on all insurances.
- Managing softcopies of all endorsement, certificates and policies.
- Maintenance of all files.
- Sending of credit notes issued to various units.
- Generate and circulate monthly claims updates report to each unit.
- Generates reports used for insurance analysis for local management, various companies and management.
- Monitor and give report on the status of each claim for prompt settlement.
- Monitors premium payments and disbursement on POT from various units.
- Coordinate with account/Mumbai on all payment transactions.
- Track and record payments of loss adjusters/investigators along with our account departments.
- Give cost analysis reports on POT.
- Give report on salvage bids.
- Previous Experience as a Data Analyst
- B.Sc./HND: Insurance/Actual Science or Allied Discipline.
- Membership of Insurance Bodies will be a clear advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel for Data Analysis and Reporting
- Familiarity with accounting software like ERP, SAGE, Quickbook among others
- 4 to 5 years of experience in a Manufacturing/Processing company is an added advantage
- Ability to pay attention to minute details
- Critical Thinking