- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Lopterra Services Limited is seeking a detail-oriented and motivated individual to join their team as an Accounting and Inventory Assistant. In this role, you will play a crucial part in supporting both accounting functions and inventory control processes. The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in accounting principles, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage inventory efficiently. Our client stands out as one of the most competitive renewable energy and power systems firms in Nigeria. By working with this esteemed organization, you will encounter a diverse range of learning experiences and challenges that will foster your professional development
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records including WHT and follow on WHT receivables to ensure that customers pay this to statutory authorities
- Ensure monthly/annual depreciation is charged to the profit & loss account.
- Ensure effective communication with customers on outstanding payments
- Keep records of the company assets; prepare and maintain an assets register.
- Keep records of purchases, suppliers, sales and customers.
- Ensure that suppliers are paid as at when due and reconcile their accounts regularly.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Collaborate with auditors during internal and external audits.
- Track and monitor inventory levels to ensure optimal stock levels
- Process purchase orders and coordinate with suppliers to ensure timely delivery
- Ensure accuracy and quality regarding incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Prepare periodic stock reports (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Ensure smooth issuance of materials to departments as needed
- Conduct regular audits or stock takes to reconcile physical inventory with recorded stock levels.
- Contribute to the adherence to HSE and other security guidelines
- HND/OND in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.