- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 0 – 1 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Graduate Jobs, Law / Legal
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services. We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- Support the Legal Due Diligence process and Legal Compliance process within the Company.
- On the advice of the line supervisor, conduct research on various relevant legal issues as it affects compliance with the statutory regulations, applicable legislations, agreements and legal issues affecting the Company’s operations.
- Liaise with appropriate regulatory authorities on behalf of the Company on legal matters.
- Assist in conducting research on Legal issues.
- A First Degree in Law.
- 0–1 year work experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of microsoft office tools
- Candidate must be smart and must not be more than 28 years.
- Fresh graduates looking for NYSC PPA or just concluded NYSC within the last 3 months.